Join a team that creates incredible experiences around the world
With offices in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and the United Arab Emirates, Global Experience Specialist Inc. (GES) creates exciting events and brand experiences around the world.
Our Mission Statement tells the story: To create the most meaningful and memorable experiences for marketers, show organizers, and event attendees.
One Team that delivers:
- Complete Exhibition Services
- Exhibit Design and Program Management
- Integrated Marketing and Measurement
- Event Production
- Permanent Installations
- Museum Exhibitions
- Retail Merchandising Units (RMUs) and Kiosks
- Holiday Experiences
Many clients with unique visions
- 250,000+ Exhibitors
- 2,000+ Exhibitions
- 500+ Events or productions
- GES partners include International CES, Spring Fair Birmingham, International Woodworking Fair, CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE, Bell Helicopter, Genzyme, L'Oreal, Warner Bros. and Simon Property Group.
The ultimate benefit of working at GES is job satisfaction and great relationships with talented team members. We also offer comprehensive benefits that include:
Healthcare and Fringe BenefitsBeyond a competitive salary, we offer a range of healthcare benefits to full-time employees, their spouses and dependents.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Work and Life Balance Services
- Paid Time-off
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Adoption Benefits
- Employee Assistance
Career DevelopmentGES encourages career development by providing training to employees. Courses include Management Skills, Loss Prevention, Leadership for Results, Account Management Development, Operational Best Practices, Foreman Development, Strategic Selling, and more.
- Continuous Learning – We provide tuition reimbursement for professional development.
- Recognition Programs – Our recognition programs reward those who excel in a variety of ways, including raffles and cash awards for those nominated by their peers for outstanding performances.
Life at GES
We are a team of wonderfully unique individuals. We encourage team members to be themselves and bring their own value to the company. This is what makes us diverse and highly capable.
- Integrity in Every Office: We promote an honest and fair workplace so you're comfortable working here and excel in your job performance. Integrity is our number one Core Value and something we support with regular ethics training.
- Community Involvement: GES plays an active role in the many communities in which we have offices. We offer support to local charities through financial and in-kind contribution. We also volunteer in different types of community organizations.
- Team Bonding: Every office encourages open communication between senior management and staff throughout the year. Activities include regional corporate challenges, team summer picnics and holiday get-togethers.
- Headquarters: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Employees: 3,000
- Corporate Offices: GES has 58 locations worldwide to seamlessly service clients in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Ready to join our team? Find your perfect job here.
To apply for positions, you must have one of the following browsers.
- Internet Explorer 8+ (Compatibility Mode is not supported in any version.)
- Firefox 4.0 or Lower
- Firefox (all versions 5+)
- Chrome (all versions)
- Safari (all versions)
- Safari iOS 7 for iPad
- Safari iOS 7 for iPhone / iPod
- Android 2.0+ on Android Devices